[Wii] Tomb Raider Anniversary nun auch für Wii !

Erfahrt das Neueste vom Tage über Nintendo und Videospiele!

Moderator: News-Redakteure

Antworten
Cyber Zéro
Level 6-4: Bowser
Network ID: cyber_zero_dt
Zockt aktuell: Wii U, PS4 und Xbox 360

[Wii] Tomb Raider Anniversary nun auch für Wii !

Beitrag von Cyber Zéro »

Aus Vermutungen und Gerüchten wird Realität

Für Tomb Raider schon lange ein Traum, nun wird es real:

Eidos hat heute eine Umsetzung von Tomb Raider Anniversary für Wii angekündigt.
Das Spiel soll die Wii-Remote und den Nunchuck-Controller stark nutzen, um ein einzigartiges Spielgefühl zu erzeugen.

Der Erscheinungstermin wird im laufe des Jahres bekannt gegeben.
Die PS2- und PC-Versionen erscheinen am 1. Juni.

Quelle: CW
Sandor
Level 5-1: Raketen-Bill
Level 5-1: Raketen-Bill

Beitrag von Sandor »

hey dann wird wohl auch doch noch ne 360er Version kommen ! Bin mal gespannt wie den Jungs von Eidos die Wii-Umsetzung gelingt.
http://gamercard.xbox.com/Gamersandor.card[/iframe360]
Zitat von Papst:
"Zeig mir doch, was Mohammed Neues gebracht hat und da wirst du nur Schlechtes und Inhumanes finden wie dies, dass er vorgeschrieben hat, den Glauben, den er predigte, durch das Schwert zu verbreiten"
America`s Most Wanted
Zockt aktuell: .

Beitrag von America`s Most Wanted »

Eigentlich wollte ich das Spiel ja für meine PlayStation 2 kaufen, aber jetzt warte ich erstmal die Wii-Fassung ab.
SoulBringer
News-Redakteur
Zockt aktuell: SMW

Beitrag von SoulBringer »

Intrepid hat geschrieben:Wenn es zum gleichen Preis erscheint wie die GC Version, ist es sicherlich sehr interessant.
Das Spiel wird nie für den GCN erscheinen, ich glaub du verwechselst es gerade mit Tomb Raider Legend^^
Bild
~X~trovertiert
Level 3-4: Schatztruhe
Level 3-4: Schatztruhe

Beitrag von ~X~trovertiert »

Ich hab mich eh gewundert, dass das Spiel bisher für keine Nextgen Konsole angekündigt wurde. Freut mich, dass der Titel für Wii erscheint und wenn die Steuerung stimmt, werde ich garantiert zuschlagen.

Nochmal für Interprid... bei Tomb Raider Anniversary handelt es sich um ein Remake von Teil 1 :wink:
OderNichtOderDoch
Level 1-4: Cheep-Cheep
Level 1-4: Cheep-Cheep

Beitrag von OderNichtOderDoch »

Ein weiterer Kaufgrund für mich... Dann werde ich doch schonmal für meine Wii sparen. :wink:
apelino
Level 4-1: Mushroom
Level 4-1: Mushroom
Zockt aktuell: Schiffe versenken

Beitrag von apelino »

SoulBringer hat geschrieben:
Intrepid hat geschrieben:Wenn es zum gleichen Preis erscheint wie die GC Version, ist es sicherlich sehr interessant.
Das Spiel wird nie für den GCN erscheinen, ich glaub du verwechselst es gerade mit Tomb Raider Legend^^
Er sagte ja auch WENN es zum GLEICHEN Preis WIE die GC-Version erscheint.

Was sagt man da nochma? "An einander vorbei reden?" :wink:

Davon ab, ja ich find die Ankündigung durchaus interessant, TR: Legend hat mir echt spass gemacht. :)
Player
Zockt aktuell: Switch- und PS4-Spiele

Beitrag von Player »

So lange will ich nicht warten. In 2 Wochen ist die PS2-Version schon zu haben. Wäre die Wii-Version im selben Zeitraum erschienen, hätte ich bestimmt "ja" zu ihr gesagt.
Jockel
Level 5-4: Stern
Level 5-4: Stern
Zockt aktuell: Ketsui, Dodonpachi DOJ BL, Shin Megami Tensei IV
Animal Crossing Name: Mellows Fellow
Beitrag von Jockel »

szer0x hat geschrieben: ich kann mir momentan noch nicht so recht vorstellen wie ich Lara mit der Wiimote so exakt durch die Tempelruinen manövrieren soll...naja, mal abwarten..
was spricht bitte dagegen? schonmal PoP Rival Swords gezockt? da geht das konzept super auf.
Bild
Daniel
Level 2-2: Paratroopa
Level 2-2: Paratroopa
Network ID: Vuescapes
Wii-Code: 0052 6823 8446 1318
Zockt aktuell: ZombiU, Trine 2, Darksiders 2, Rayman Origins, LM2
Beitrag von Daniel »

Habt ihr euch mal das IGN Interview zu TR:A für den Wii durchgelesen?

Das solltet ihr ruhig mal machen, es nimmt die Skepsis ein wenig.
May 14, 2007 - Earlier today Eidos Interactive announced that Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary has underway for Nintendo's next-generation Wii console. The title is a remake of the original Tomb Raider title, which sparked the Lara Croft craze.

"The Wii home video game system is a hugely innovative games console and we wanted to make a special version of Anniversary to appeal to Wii owners," said Kathryn Clements, senior brand manager for Tomb Raider at Eidos. "The Wii Remote and nunchuck controllers allow Wii gamers to control Lara in brand new, unique ways, and there are plenty of new features, to be revealed soon, which will ensure Anniversary really hits the spot -- literally."

To clarify what today's news means for Wii owners, we chatted with Eidos Interactive's president and CEO, Bill Gardner. Here's what he had to say:

IGN: Hey Bill, how it's going?

Bill Gardner: It's going great. It's been a long time since I talked to you guys. How are you doing?

IGN: Fantastic. The Wii is taking off, so we've been busy.

Bill Gardner: Yeah, I know, that's what I hear from everybody. I was talking to one of the big retailers and they said that the Wii is the only thing selling. I've been in the business a long time and I'm always concerned, because Nintendo comes along with Pokemon or Super Mario something or another, and the rest of us just get our lunch handed to us.
IGN: Yeah, we know. We're always concerned about that, too. But let's talk about today's news. You've just announced that Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary is coming to Wii.

Bill Gardner: It is. You know, we put Tomb Raider on GameCube, DS, and GBA. I have many, many, many years in the business and I've had a great relationship with Nintendo. I think the world of the people and the company - they do a wonderful job. Eidos in the past kind of avoided Nintendo.

IGN: Uh-huh. We were getting to that.

Bill Gardner: Well, I was with Capcom [laughs]. I mean, I had a great relationship with them at Capcom. It's a business, as you know, and you have to go out with the idea in mind that you could get killed by Pokemon or a Mario title, but at the same time there are a lot of Nintendo consumers out there who like to play other types of games.

IGN: This is true, but we are noticing a trend where people do seem to be buying more third party Wii games than they did on GameCube, so we hope that's an encouraging sign.

Bill Gardner: They bought a ton of our Lego Star Wars on GameCube. I mean, we did really, really well with Lego Star Wars. At the end of the day, we also did fine with Lara Croft on GameCube. It did very well. And I honestly believe we will continue to do fine.
I've seen the proposal on the Wii version of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary and I believe there is enough differentiation between what we're doing now and what we're planning on with the Wii version. There is enough unique gameplay with the controls that this is going to be a really fun experience for people. And I think we're going out of our way to make a unique version for the Wii. It's not a port. It's a unique version.

IGN: So it's going to play differently?

Bill Gardner: My understanding is that it will because of the way the Wii remote is handled.

IGN: These other versions are supposed to be coming in June. Do you have an idea when the Wii build will be available?

Bill Gardner: I can honestly say this year [laughs]. I don't have a date. Part of it has to do with how much we put into it. You know, how different do we want to make it? Do we want to go down the route of calling it something a little bit different, and none of those decisions have been made yet.

IGN: We see. So let's speak a little more broadly for a moment. Why bring Anniversary to Wii now? What prompted this decision?

Bill Gardner: A couple things. One, I wanted Wii product, as you know. Let's not kid - I saw the Wii coming quite awhile ago. [Nintendo] asked me to come up and I went up with the head of Crystal Dynamics and we played with a prototype before the Wii was introduced. We were both thrilled with what we saw and played and we felt that the company needed to make a commitment to going in that direction. The problem we had was getting the development kits in time to make it happen in a timely basis with the releases we had scheduled for this year. We couldn't do that. I mean, as you've probably heard, everybody was late in getting their dev kits. Well, that piled into us also - let's not kid each other. As a result, it was impossible for us to make a simultaneous release - we didn't have the expertise to do that because we were later on getting out kits, and so on and so forth.

So what we wanted to do was to create a dynamic new experience with Tomb Raider to see how it'll work with Wii - to see if it goes out and does well on the platform. So that's where we are with it and it'll be out as quickly as we can possibly get it out.

IGN: Is this the beginning of major Eidos support for Wii?

Bill Gardner: Well, we've got some product I picked up in Japan. My plan is, yeah, everything that makes sense - not all of it makes a lot of sense on Wii, let's be honest. But the product that makes a lot of sense, you can bet that I'll be heavily lobbying London to include a Wii SKU. I'm a firm believer that we are a third party and as a result we need to be supporting all of the platforms.

IGN: Well, the Wii is taking off.

Bill Gardner: It is. When we did the Lego Star Wars for the GameCube and GBA, I was actually talking to Tom Stone [managing director, Lego Star Wars] about that as soon as I joined Eidos because I firmly believed that we were missing a great opportunity.

Bill Gardner: Oh yeah [laughs]. And consequently, the company has been much more willing to [support Nintendo platforms]. Like I said, I've have some very good luck with Nintendo over the years, so I'm not afraid of the platform. I go into it with the headlights on. You can't go in there and think it's going to be something it's not. You have to be realistic and be aware of what you can do and what you can accomplish.
I think if you can make something a little different for each platform, you've got a better chance. If you can take advantage of the Wii controllers, some people will want to play it. Put in some levels that maybe aren't anywhere else, and maybe go that route.

IGN: Do you think Eidos was surprised by the success of Wii?

Bill Gardner: I have to say, I think the answer to that question is yes. Was I surprised? No. I went up there and saw the thing beforehand and I got very enthusiastic about the product. The pricing is right, there's enough differentiation between it, and when I played it, the games were fun. I could do it and I'm a lousy gamer, you know what I mean? [Laughs] I could see, boy, this was going to be a new experience for a lot of people. Do you remember Duck Hunt? We picked up a ton of gamers in this industry because of that game because anybody could pick up and play it. I could pretty much tell you that Nintendo was going to do all right with Wii. Now, whether or not that was going to take the wind of out Sony's sail or not, you never bet on that - that's a fool's bet. Sony is, if nothing else, a great marketing machine and a tremendous production machine. Don't think they're not going to be competitive because they will be.

IGN: Anniversary is coming to Wii. Is this the first of many Tomb Raider games to come?
Bill Gardner: I think this is the beginning of what I hope will be our taking the franchise in multiple directions, much in the way that it has happened with other franchises out there in the sense that we want to discover what works on Wii and go that path with Tomb Raider. At the same time, we'll leave our doors open because we are a third party for the directions that we need to go with Microsoft and Sony. We're learning what it is that Nintendo consumers like to do and how we can make our products adapted into that market. My hope is, yes, there's lots more to come.

IGN: Sounds fair. Last question: why should Wii owners be excited about today's news?

Bill Gardner: There are two things that come to mind. I'm a PlayStation 2 and 3 owner, but everybody knows that it's massively expensive to develop a great PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 game. I mean, it really is. Whereas, the Wii version, if you do it right, there's some gameplay in there that doesn't exist on the other platforms - it's just not there. So, why should Wii owners be excited? A) we're committed to being in the market; B) we're going to add that gameplay to the Wii products.

You know how Lara jumps around? Some of that is going to be really interesting to do with the Wii controllers. Much more interesting than it is to press a button. Going that route, then you start thinking about some of the things Lara can do if you were to expand in that direction. That's kind of where I see us going with it. So we'll test the waters, try to do things right and do them well because that is the right market for it. This is a great opportunity for us to not only support Nintendo, but to find new consumers.
Quelle: http://wii.ign.com/articles/788/788338p1.html
DraQ-Fu
Level 1-2: Roter Panzer
Level 1-2: Roter Panzer

Beitrag von DraQ-Fu »

Daniel hat geschrieben:Habt ihr euch mal das IGN Interview zu TR:A für den Wii durchgelesen?

Das solltet ihr ruhig mal machen, es nimmt die Skepsis ein wenig.
May 14, 2007 - Earlier today Eidos Interactive announced that Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary has underway for Nintendo's next-generation Wii console. The title is a remake of the original Tomb Raider title, which sparked the Lara Croft craze.

"The Wii home video game system is a hugely innovative games console and we wanted to make a special version of Anniversary to appeal to Wii owners," said Kathryn Clements, senior brand manager for Tomb Raider at Eidos. "The Wii Remote and nunchuck controllers allow Wii gamers to control Lara in brand new, unique ways, and there are plenty of new features, to be revealed soon, which will ensure Anniversary really hits the spot -- literally."

To clarify what today's news means for Wii owners, we chatted with Eidos Interactive's president and CEO, Bill Gardner. Here's what he had to say:

IGN: Hey Bill, how it's going?

Bill Gardner: It's going great. It's been a long time since I talked to you guys. How are you doing?

IGN: Fantastic. The Wii is taking off, so we've been busy.

Bill Gardner: Yeah, I know, that's what I hear from everybody. I was talking to one of the big retailers and they said that the Wii is the only thing selling. I've been in the business a long time and I'm always concerned, because Nintendo comes along with Pokemon or Super Mario something or another, and the rest of us just get our lunch handed to us.
IGN: Yeah, we know. We're always concerned about that, too. But let's talk about today's news. You've just announced that Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary is coming to Wii.

Bill Gardner: It is. You know, we put Tomb Raider on GameCube, DS, and GBA. I have many, many, many years in the business and I've had a great relationship with Nintendo. I think the world of the people and the company - they do a wonderful job. Eidos in the past kind of avoided Nintendo.

IGN: Uh-huh. We were getting to that.

Bill Gardner: Well, I was with Capcom [laughs]. I mean, I had a great relationship with them at Capcom. It's a business, as you know, and you have to go out with the idea in mind that you could get killed by Pokemon or a Mario title, but at the same time there are a lot of Nintendo consumers out there who like to play other types of games.

IGN: This is true, but we are noticing a trend where people do seem to be buying more third party Wii games than they did on GameCube, so we hope that's an encouraging sign.

Bill Gardner: They bought a ton of our Lego Star Wars on GameCube. I mean, we did really, really well with Lego Star Wars. At the end of the day, we also did fine with Lara Croft on GameCube. It did very well. And I honestly believe we will continue to do fine.
I've seen the proposal on the Wii version of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary and I believe there is enough differentiation between what we're doing now and what we're planning on with the Wii version. There is enough unique gameplay with the controls that this is going to be a really fun experience for people. And I think we're going out of our way to make a unique version for the Wii. It's not a port. It's a unique version.

IGN: So it's going to play differently?

Bill Gardner: My understanding is that it will because of the way the Wii remote is handled.

IGN: These other versions are supposed to be coming in June. Do you have an idea when the Wii build will be available?

Bill Gardner: I can honestly say this year [laughs]. I don't have a date. Part of it has to do with how much we put into it. You know, how different do we want to make it? Do we want to go down the route of calling it something a little bit different, and none of those decisions have been made yet.

IGN: We see. So let's speak a little more broadly for a moment. Why bring Anniversary to Wii now? What prompted this decision?

Bill Gardner: A couple things. One, I wanted Wii product, as you know. Let's not kid - I saw the Wii coming quite awhile ago. [Nintendo] asked me to come up and I went up with the head of Crystal Dynamics and we played with a prototype before the Wii was introduced. We were both thrilled with what we saw and played and we felt that the company needed to make a commitment to going in that direction. The problem we had was getting the development kits in time to make it happen in a timely basis with the releases we had scheduled for this year. We couldn't do that. I mean, as you've probably heard, everybody was late in getting their dev kits. Well, that piled into us also - let's not kid each other. As a result, it was impossible for us to make a simultaneous release - we didn't have the expertise to do that because we were later on getting out kits, and so on and so forth.

So what we wanted to do was to create a dynamic new experience with Tomb Raider to see how it'll work with Wii - to see if it goes out and does well on the platform. So that's where we are with it and it'll be out as quickly as we can possibly get it out.

IGN: Is this the beginning of major Eidos support for Wii?

Bill Gardner: Well, we've got some product I picked up in Japan. My plan is, yeah, everything that makes sense - not all of it makes a lot of sense on Wii, let's be honest. But the product that makes a lot of sense, you can bet that I'll be heavily lobbying London to include a Wii SKU. I'm a firm believer that we are a third party and as a result we need to be supporting all of the platforms.

IGN: Well, the Wii is taking off.

Bill Gardner: It is. When we did the Lego Star Wars for the GameCube and GBA, I was actually talking to Tom Stone [managing director, Lego Star Wars] about that as soon as I joined Eidos because I firmly believed that we were missing a great opportunity.

Bill Gardner: Oh yeah [laughs]. And consequently, the company has been much more willing to [support Nintendo platforms]. Like I said, I've have some very good luck with Nintendo over the years, so I'm not afraid of the platform. I go into it with the headlights on. You can't go in there and think it's going to be something it's not. You have to be realistic and be aware of what you can do and what you can accomplish.
I think if you can make something a little different for each platform, you've got a better chance. If you can take advantage of the Wii controllers, some people will want to play it. Put in some levels that maybe aren't anywhere else, and maybe go that route.

IGN: Do you think Eidos was surprised by the success of Wii?

Bill Gardner: I have to say, I think the answer to that question is yes. Was I surprised? No. I went up there and saw the thing beforehand and I got very enthusiastic about the product. The pricing is right, there's enough differentiation between it, and when I played it, the games were fun. I could do it and I'm a lousy gamer, you know what I mean? [Laughs] I could see, boy, this was going to be a new experience for a lot of people. Do you remember Duck Hunt? We picked up a ton of gamers in this industry because of that game because anybody could pick up and play it. I could pretty much tell you that Nintendo was going to do all right with Wii. Now, whether or not that was going to take the wind of out Sony's sail or not, you never bet on that - that's a fool's bet. Sony is, if nothing else, a great marketing machine and a tremendous production machine. Don't think they're not going to be competitive because they will be.

IGN: Anniversary is coming to Wii. Is this the first of many Tomb Raider games to come?
Bill Gardner: I think this is the beginning of what I hope will be our taking the franchise in multiple directions, much in the way that it has happened with other franchises out there in the sense that we want to discover what works on Wii and go that path with Tomb Raider. At the same time, we'll leave our doors open because we are a third party for the directions that we need to go with Microsoft and Sony. We're learning what it is that Nintendo consumers like to do and how we can make our products adapted into that market. My hope is, yes, there's lots more to come.

IGN: Sounds fair. Last question: why should Wii owners be excited about today's news?

Bill Gardner: There are two things that come to mind. I'm a PlayStation 2 and 3 owner, but everybody knows that it's massively expensive to develop a great PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 game. I mean, it really is. Whereas, the Wii version, if you do it right, there's some gameplay in there that doesn't exist on the other platforms - it's just not there. So, why should Wii owners be excited? A) we're committed to being in the market; B) we're going to add that gameplay to the Wii products.

You know how Lara jumps around? Some of that is going to be really interesting to do with the Wii controllers. Much more interesting than it is to press a button. Going that route, then you start thinking about some of the things Lara can do if you were to expand in that direction. That's kind of where I see us going with it. So we'll test the waters, try to do things right and do them well because that is the right market for it. This is a great opportunity for us to not only support Nintendo, but to find new consumers.
Quelle: http://wii.ign.com/articles/788/788338p1.html
wieso skepsis nehmend? das ist doch nur das großspurige, "ich habs ja schon immer gesagt" geblubber von einem, der eigentlich kaum versteckt sagt, dass er die wii-version macht, weil es sich so leicht portieren lässt und man auf wii ja jetzt dicke kohle verdienen kann.
schnecken-power
Level 3-3: Piranha-Pflanze
Level 3-3: Piranha-Pflanze
Zockt aktuell: PUBG (Xone) / FIFA 18 (Xone)
Beitrag von schnecken-power »

werd ich mir 100 pro kaufen! :D teil ist der hammer. hab sogar noch die alte verpixelte PC version bei mir hier rumliegen^^ :wink: mit guter steuerung was ich den jungs von eidos zu traue wird das sicher ein kracher werden :!:
Antworten